Chicken In A Biscuit
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Finely chopped cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Minced onion/Minced chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian style bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Divide the dinner roll dough into two rectangles and cut each rectangle into 4 x 5 inch rectangles.
2) Press the perforations firmly to seal.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4)Take a bowl and beat milk and creame cheese to make a smooth consistency.
5) Mix in onion, salt, pepper, chicken, pimiento and stir well.
6) Fill each rectangle with one tablespoon full chicken mixture.
7) Fold the edges of the dough towards the center, moisten the edges with water, and seal to give it a biscuit shape.
8) Take a cookie sheet and arrange the folded dough on it ensuring the seam side down.
9) Grease with butter and sprinkle breadcrumbs.
10) Bake the biscuit for 25 minutes at 375 degree F or until golden brown.
11) Serve with coffee.