Wholemeal Digestive Biscuits
|100% whole meal flour||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Medium oatmeal||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Ounce (85 Gram)|
|Raw cane sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 Small, beaten|
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 325 degrees.
2) Sieve the oatmeal, salt, bicarbonate of soda and flour together.
3) Rub in the butter till a consistency of breadcrumbs is reached.
4) Add the sugar and just enough beaten egg to bind the entire mixture and form a dough which is stiff.
5) Onto a floured board, roll out the dough till it is 1/4-inch in thickness. With a biscuit cutter, cut the dough and prick the tops.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or till the dough starts to brown. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
7) Serve as preferred.