Hot Dog Biscuit Bites
|Plain non fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Refrigerated butter biscuits||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Low fat lower salt meat hot dogs||3 Large, thinly sliced (Jumbo Sized)|
|Low sodium catsup||3 Tablespoon|
1. Let the oven preheat to 375°F.
2. In small bowl combine yogurt, onion and mustard mixing well.
3. Make 4 wedges out of each biscuit.
4. Using the bottom of a glass flatten out each wedge.
5. On wedges spread the yogurt mixture pressing one hot dog slice in center of each.
6. Using nonstick cooking spray coat the baking sheet and place wedges on sheet.
7. Let it bake about 8 to 10 minutes, or until puffy and golden brown.
8. Top adding small amount of catsup.