Sour Cream Cheddar Biscuits
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Light sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Mix butter, sour cream, and cheese; stir in flour.
3. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into ungreased mini-muffin pan.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
5. Invert onto cooling rack and allow cooling.
6. Serve with tea or coffee or serve with soups, dips or main course.
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.6 mg9.5%
Sodium 177 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 0.14%
Calcium 7% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet