|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream/Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Handfuls)|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 350°F/ 180°C .
2) Take a large bowl and add the flour, baking salt, baking powder and salt to it. Mix well.
3) Add the paprika, sour cream and cheese to it and stir them in by mixing well.
4) Take a board that has been floured and roll out the dough to ½ inch of thickness.
5) Add the halves of tomato to it and bake for 20-30minutes in the preheated oven.
6) Cut into round shape with the help of a cookie cutter or a wine glass.
7) Take a baking sheet and grease it before placing the round shaped dough pieces on it.
8) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
9) Serve with corn and tomato.