Cheesy Sausage Biscuits
|Mild bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Canned cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, crumble the sausage.
3) Mix in the onion.
4) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the sausage becomes brown.
5) Drain the sausage well on paper towels.
6) Mix together all the ingredients.
7) Keep stirring the ingredients, until the dry ones become moist.
8) Take tablespoons of this batter and drop in on the baking sheets.
9) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
10) Maintain 2 inches gap between each drop.
11) Bake for 15 minutes or until browned completely.
12) Serve with omelet.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2586 Calories from Fat 900
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.8%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 308.5 mg102.8%
Sodium 7002.2 mg291.8%
Total Carbohydrates 348 g116.1%
Dietary Fiber 25.8 g103.4%
Sugars 39.9 g
Protein 71 g143%
Vitamin A 41% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 111% Iron 86.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet