Cheesy Sausage Biscuits
|Mild bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Canned cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, crumble the sausage.
3) Mix in the onion.
4) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the sausage becomes brown.
5) Drain the sausage well on paper towels.
6) Mix together all the ingredients.
7) Keep stirring the ingredients, until the dry ones become moist.
8) Take tablespoons of this batter and drop in on the baking sheets.
9) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
10) Maintain 2 inches gap between each drop.
11) Bake for 15 minutes or until browned completely.
12) Serve with omelet.