Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained, flaked (2 Can)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , diced|
|Pimiento||3 Tablespoon, diced|
|Biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Over low heat melt the butter to stir in flour.
3) Pour in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4) Place tuna, eggs, and pimiento.
5) Keep warm.
6) In a bowl, measure the biscuit mix and stir in cheese.
7) Pour in milk and stir only enough to moisten biscuit mix.
8) On a floured board turn out the dough and knead gently.
9) Prepare a rectangle of 8 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick by patting on the dough.
10) Cut into 8 squares.
11) Grease a large muffin pan and press each square down into the cups by covering sides and bottom.
12) Spoon in creamed tuna mixture.
13) Place inside hot oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
14) Serve the biscuit with your choice of gravy.
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119 mg39.7%
Sodium 572.3 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 36.3% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet