2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Add butter and mix well.
4. Add chives and sourdough, mix it well.
5. On a flat surface, sprinkle some flour and knead the dough well with hands.
6. Roll the dough, cut out shapes with biscuit cutter.
7. On a baking sheet, put the biscuits and pop it into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
8. Brush melted butter over it when baked through.
Wondering what to do with the sour dough lying in the kitchen. Why not make some savory sour dough biscuits. These biscuits are easy to make and can be relished with tea or coffee. So, use up the dough by making delicious biscuits for all.