1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add the flour and whipping cream.
4. Stir to mix it well and knead into a dough.
5. Place it on a flat suface and roll into 1/2 inch thick.
6. Using a cookie cutter cut the dough into desired shape.
7. Place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake for around 8 minutes or till they turn light golden brown in color.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit for few minutes before serving.
10. In a serving plate, cut it into half and spread jam, marmalade, honey or maple syrup over it and serve with refreshing beverage of choice.
Want delicious homemade biscuits that are super easy to make and super delicious. Today, Tawnya on meals in a rush is making Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits. Just 2 simple ingredients 1 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup whipping cream mixed together to make a dough. Roll the dough and cut into star shape and bake them. This is definitely for everyone who have no time for cooking.