|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Set the temperature of the oven at 375-degree.
2) In a bowl, mix together baking powder, flour and salt.
3) Cut in the butter until the mixture becomes the size of peas.
4) Add milk and stir until the flour becomes moist.
5) Take tablespoons of the moist flour and drop it over the chicken to cover it completely.
6) Drop from tablespoon over chicken mixture.
7) Oven bake for 45 minutes.
8) Serve warm.