Baking powder biscuits is a very popular recipe in America. This biscuits is made with a leavening agent. It is baked to golden brown or until crisp. The temperature has to be right for baking these biscuits. Bake them for breakfast and serve with jams.
Self rising flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Cut the shortending into flour.
2. Add buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Dust some flour on table and press and roll the dough.
4. Cut biscuits using a cutter.
5. Grease a pan with butter and place the biscuits.
6. Preheat oven to 425 F.
7. Bake them for 6 minutes.
8. Brush some butter over biscuits.
9. Serve this biscuits with jam or sauce.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.