|Packaged biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. Make Biscuits: In large bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, milk, and butter; stir quickly with fork just until well mixed.
3. Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently 8 to 10 times.
4. Make Filling: Combine the marmalade, pecans, and brown sugar; mix well.
5. Roll dough into a 12-by-9-inch rectangle; brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Spread with filling mixture, to within 1/2 inch of edge.
6. From short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Cut crosswise into 9 (1-inch) slices.
7. Arrange slices, cut side down, in prepared pan; brush with rest of melted butter.
8. Bake 20 minutes or until golden-brown.