Cheese Frosted Biscotti
|Corn meal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Food coloring||2 Ounce|
|Mini chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter stick||1 , at room temperature|
|Powder sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Add the cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow. Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar mixture and beat until combined.
4) Slowly add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined. (Dough will be dense and sticky.) Stir in the mini chocolate chips, if adding.
5) Separate the dough into two equal parts and form into a log. Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
6) Place the cookie sheet into the oven for 35 minutes.
7) Take out and cut biscotti into 1 inch slices. Place back on the cookie sheet, cut side up, and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
8) Beat together room temperature butter and PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese until creamed.
Slowly add in the powder sugar, then the vanilla extract.
9) Take the biscotti out of the oven.
10) Spread the Classic PHILADELPHIA cream cheese frosting over top.
11) Goes great with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5799 Calories from Fat 2240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g393.3%
Saturated Fat 110.4 g552.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1194.8 mg398.3%
Sodium 2065.6 mg86.1%
Total Carbohydrates 927 g309.1%
Dietary Fiber 87.6 g350.5%
Sugars 651.8 g
Protein 99 g197.7%
Vitamin A 157.7% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 122.6% Iron 237.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet