|Vegetable cooking oil spray||3|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated orange zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade and lightly coat a 15.5x10.5-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable oil cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar and cocoa.
3. In a separate small bowl, lightly beat eggs, egg whites, oil, orange zest, orange extract, vanilla extract and add into the dry ingredients to form dough.
4. Now, shape the dough mixture into a log-like piece about 1 foot in length. Place the log onto the jelly roll pan and flatten until the log is about 1/2 inch in height. Put the jelly roll pan into the preheated oven for about 30 minutes for the preliminary baking.
5. Remove the pan and cut the biscotti loaves into 1/2-inch, diagonal slices. Place the pan back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes, rotating each of the pieces once. Remove the pan after this 10-minute time period, then let each of the pieces cool.
6. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips, and spread on each cooled biscotti, and allow them to cool.
7. Serve cool, with a hot coffee.