Broken Biscotti Ice Cream With Hot Mocha
|Vanilla ice cream||250 Milliliter (Good Quality)|
|Dark chocolate||50 Gram|
|Strong coffee||100 Milliliter (Freshly Made)|
1) Take the ice-cream out of the freezer and soften it by allowing it to stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
2) Take a bowl and place the soft ice cream in it.
3) Take a freezer bag and add three biscottis to it.
4) Crush them with a rolling pin.
5) Fold them into the bowl of ice cream and place it back into the freezer.
6) Take a pan or a microwave oven proof bowl and break the chocolate into it.
7) Add the brand and place on low heat until it melts.
8) Alternatively, set the microwave on HIGH and microwave for 30 seconds.
9) Stir thoroughly and add hot coffee to it.
10) Continue to stir until mixture becomes smooth.
11) Put the ice cream in bowls or heat proof glasses and serve with the mocha poured on top.