|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|2% milk||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add flour mixture; beat until well blended.
4. Stir in apricots and almonds. Turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface. Knead 4 to 6 times. Shape dough into 20-inch log; place on prepared cookie sheet. Brush dough with milk.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Diagonally slice into 30 biscotti. Place slices on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes; turn and bake additional 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.