1) In a food processor container, add berries, juice and sugar and blend them until pureed. Add juice as needed. Keep aside.
2) Take a saucepan and heat milk, then add germade slowly. Keep stirring.
3) Let it thicken and then add vanilla and brown sugar and stir.
4) Take a serving bowl and pour germade into it.
5) Serve a scoop of berry topping and whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1489 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.7 mg16.6%
Sodium 182.7 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.2%
Dietary Fiber 52.8 g211.3%
Sugars 245.9 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 14.9%
Vitamin C 186.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet