1) Take a large bowl and pour the berries into it, fold in sugar and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl; add flour, brown sugar, oats, nutmeg, cinnamon and mix.
3) Add butter and cut it until mixture is crumbly.
4) Take half of the mixture and press it into a baking dish.
5) Pour and spread the berries over it.
6) Top the remaining flour mixture on berries evenly.
7) Bake it for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
8) The Triple berry crisp immediately with ice cream or whipped cream.
How wonderful it is to enjoy some warm healthy and delicious fruity crisp on a winter day. Try this amazing yet simple recipe of a berry crisp. It consists of dried berries. Watch the video to learn using the berries.