Fresh Berry Cobbler
|Blueberries/Strawberries, blackberries / raspberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), washed, hulled|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk biscuit mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (packaged)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream/Ice cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed for garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to the baking pan. Spread it out evenly and add about 2 tablespoons of butter on top.
5) Into a medium bowl, add in the biscuit mix, melted butter, egg and milk. Mix the ingredients lightly using a fork till they have combined well.
6) Spoon the biscuit mix dough over the fruits in the baking tray.
7) Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes till the top of the mixture becomes a golden brown.
8) Serve the Fresh Berry Cobbler warm.
9) Garnish with whipped cream or ice cream.