Pawpaw and Berry Cocktail
|Pawpaw||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Small Cubes Or Balls)|
|Strawberries/Other berries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), quartered|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Pineapple juice||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Strawberry halves/Berries||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1) In a bowl, combine the pawpaw and strawberries together.
2) Spoon the mixture evenly into six cocktail glasses.
3) Sprinkle each serving with a little lemon juice.
4) Spoon about 1 dessertspoon of pineapple juice over each serving.
5) Garnish the Pawpaw and Berry Cocktail with berries and serve chilled.