Pawpaw and Berry Cocktail
|Pawpaw||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Small Cubes Or Balls)|
|Strawberries/Other berries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), quartered|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Pineapple juice||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Strawberry halves/Berries||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1) In a bowl, combine the pawpaw and strawberries together.
2) Spoon the mixture evenly into six cocktail glasses.
3) Sprinkle each serving with a little lemon juice.
4) Spoon about 1 dessertspoon of pineapple juice over each serving.
5) Garnish the Pawpaw and Berry Cocktail with berries and serve chilled.
Calories 33 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g0.31%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.7 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 0.57 g1.1%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 89.5%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet