|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well-beaten|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening into sugar and beat adding egg till fluffy.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add alternately with milk.
4. Spread in greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 -inch pan, top with blue berries and sprinkle Cinnamon Crumbs atop.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes and then cut in squares.
6. Serve warm with cream, if desired.