|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well-beaten|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening into sugar and beat adding egg till fluffy.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add alternately with milk.
4. Spread in greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 -inch pan, top with blue berries and sprinkle Cinnamon Crumbs atop.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes and then cut in squares.
6. Serve warm with cream, if desired.
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 22.3 mg7.4%
Sodium 161.2 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet