Peach Berry Cobbler
|Peach nectar||2 2⁄3 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||1⁄2 Pound, blanched, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced|
|Blueberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttermilk baking mix||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Buttermilk||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine nectar, cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg using a wire whisks and stirs to dissolve the cornstarch.
3. Add peaches and blueberries and stir to coat and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix together baking mix and buttermilk, stirring until smooth; set aside.
5. Using electric mixer on high speed beat egg white until stiff but not dry and gently fold into buttermilk mixture.
6. Spray two 1 1/2-cup casseroles with nonstick cooking spray; spoon half of the fruit mixture into each casserole.
7. Then spread half of the buttermilk mixture over the fruit mixture in each casserole.
8. Bake until top is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Set casseroles on wire rack and let it cool for 5 minutes.
10. Serve the Peach Berry cobbler as a dessert.