Minted Three Berry See
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint sprigs||4 (for garnish)|
1. In a food processor mix together all ingredients except blueberries and mint sprigs process using on-off motion, until mixture is chunky but do not puree.
2. Transfer to 8-x 8 x 2-inch nonstick pan; stir in blueberries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Arrange 4-dessert bowl, spoon 1/4 of the berry mixture.
5. Garnish each portion with a mint sprig.