Cranberry Lemon Cooler
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill high balls with ice cubes
7. Pour chilled juice over ice cubes
8. Garnish with lemon slices or lemon twists.
9. Serve drink with a stirrer.