|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, cut into pieces|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||2 Pint, picked over (3 Cups)|
1. Prepare streusel topping: In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Prepare cake: Preheat oven to 375°F Grease and flour 13" by 9" baking pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar until blended, frequently scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase speed to medium-high; beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, occasionally scraping bowl.
4. In cup, combine milk and vanilla. To egg mixture, add flour mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Spoon batter into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with topping.
6. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in dish on wire rack 30 minutes to serve warm, or cool completely in pan to serve later.