1. Have your oven hot and ready to go at 220C and place some baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Cut the puff pastry square into four equal squares and place on the baking paper.
3. Place a tablespoon of cream cheese in the centre of each square with a tablespoon of jam on top.
4. Bring the four points of the pastry towards the centre and pinch or twist firmly. No mind if there are little gaps in the pastry.
5. The cheese and jam will leak out and look gooey and yummy. Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.
6. Allow to cool before lightly dusting with icing sugar.
7. Serve with coffee for brunch, or hot with ice cream for dessert. Enjoy.
A very quick and delicious dessert or with your afternoon tea or coffee.
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch the video for details.