Beets with Mustard Butter
|Cooked beets||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan cook whole beets.
2. Cut and cook again.
3. Drain out from water.
4. Peel the skin and dice.
5. In a bowl beat butter, mustard, and tarragon vinegar.
6. Transfer beets to the pan and cook with 1 tablespoon water.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl.
8. Cut in mustard butter in small pieces.
9. Mix gently before serving.