|Raw beets||8 Medium (2 Pounds)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Wash beets with water.
3. Chop the stems and roots; leave 1 inch of each on the beets.
4. In individual aluminum foils, wrap each beet.
5. In a baking sheet, place aluminum wrapped beets.
6. Bake for about 1 1/2 hours until tender.
7. Remove from the oven.
8. Let them stand for cooking.
9. When the beets are cool enough to handle, slip the skins off.
10. Refrigerate in closed container until ready to use.
11. Use for making salad.