|Cooked beetroot||1 Small|
|Dessert apples||2 (Crisp)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Neatly dice the beetroot after peeling the skin.
2) Thinly slice celery stalks.
3) Peel, core and cut the apples into small dice.
4) In a bowl, combine all with oil and vinegar dressing until apples and celery take on a pink colour from the beetroot.
5) On a serving dish, pile the salad and arrange the sprigs of washed watercress around the salad. Serve with sliced corned beef or luncheon meat on side.