|Fresh beets/2 (1-pound) cans sliced beets, drained||2 Pound, boiled, peeled, and sliced|
|Medium white sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Hot)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Halved seedless grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Tokay Variety)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine beets, white sauce, celery and grapes.
3. Turn into a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole
4. Cover casserole with a lid or with foil paper.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until hot
6. Stir and serve hot along with fish or chicken.