For Sophie's birthday, we are going to make Orange Glazed Beets. Kids love to eat beet, so do Alex and Sophie. You just need 2 ingredients, marmalade and cider vinegar and you are all set to make the dish. Orange glazed beet is also a good recipe to try if your kids are not eating beet, because the sweet taste of orange marmalade makes this dish interesting.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Cut the leaf of the beet, scrub and wash to clean. Keep the skin on.
2. Place the beet in a pot of boiling water and boil.
3. Remove the heat with a knife and remove the skin.
4. Cut the beet in bite size pieces.
5. Take orange marmalade and vinegar in a pan and warm it up.
6. Pour over cut beet and mix.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.