Strawberry and Mint Mojito (Made with Beer)
|Fresh strawberry||1 Large|
|Mint leaves||5 Medium|
|Lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Agave nectar||1 Ounce|
|Blonde ale||5 Ounce|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a tall glass, drop a large quartered strawberry.
2. Tear in the mint leaves in it.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
4. Pour in the agave nectar.
5. Muddle the strawberries.
6. Pour in the rum and add the ice in the glass.
7. Give it a shake.
8. Pour into a tall and slender glass.
9. Top with the blond ale.
10.Serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv