|Roasted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (148 degrees C).
2. Medium heat the saucepan.
3. Add sugar, water and salt to the pan.
3. Add dry-roasted peanuts.
4. Heat for 10 minutes.
5. Stir constantly.
6. Set the pan aside.
7. Put the peanut mixture in an oven friendly pan.
8. Place the pan in the oven and bake for half an hour.
9. Cool the pan for 10 minutes (room temperature).
10. Place peanuts in a bowl.
11. Cover and chill for half an hour.
12. Break peanuts.
13. Enjoy with cold beer.