Beef Braised In Beer
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef chuck||3 Pound, sliced (2 x 4 x 38 inch thick)|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beer||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Dredge beef in flour mixture to coat evenly.
4. In a large Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat in it.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer.
6. Cover tightly and bake for 2 hours.
7. Discard garlic and bay leaf.
8. Serve with boiled potatoes.