|Beef brisket||12 Pound|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Beer||24 Ounce (2 cans, 12 ounce each)|
|Chili sauce||24 Ounce (2 bottles)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Onions||2 Large, sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder to taste on top of the brisket.
3. In a roasting pan, place the brisket.
4. Further, add beer, chili sauce and onion soup mix in the pan.
5. Add sliced onions around the brisket.
6. Cover the brisket with foil and bake until it becomes tender.
7. Continue cooking until it is done. It usually takes around 3 hours.
8. Serve it at once.