Rabbit In Beer
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon (A little)|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and bacon.
5. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the browned meat and add parsley, thyme and beer.
7. Cook in preheated oven for 2 hours.
8. Serve Rabbit in Beer with French fried potatoes.