Brisket and Beer
|Lean brisket||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , peeled|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beer||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
1) In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, except beer, mix well.
3) Pour over the brisket and cover with the beer.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice and serve immediately on a serving platter alongwith the juice in a separate bowl.