Kielbasa Simmered In Beer And Onions
|Onions||5 Small, thinly sliced|
|Beer||24 Ounce (2 Bottles, 12 Ounce Each)|
1) Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
2) Add in the onions and sauté till translucent.
3) Put in the kielbasa and brown it for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
4) Add in the beer over the kielbasa sausage and onions. Allow it to come to a boil.
5) Bring down the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
6) Transfer everything from the skillet and put them on a serving dish in a warm oven.
7) Make beer reduction over high heat till there is just 2 cups.
8) Pour over the kielbasa and serve.