Beer Pot Roast
|Chuck roast/Stewing meat||4 Pound, cubed|
|Beer||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz)|
|Ketchup||9 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
2) Combine together the ketchup and beer in a slow cooker and add the onion and browned meat. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it warm.
5) Blend together the flour and cold water to make a paste. Stir it into the hot gravy in the cooker till the mixture is smooth.
6) Serve the hot gravy and meat together.