Sausage In Beer
|Canned beer||12 Ounce (1 Can Or Bottle)|
|Onions||3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Bratwurst/Knockwurst / polish sausage / large frankfurters||8|
1) In a saucepan add beer, onion, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
2) Boil and cook covered simmering for 15 minutes on reduced heat.
3) Put sausage and cover simmering for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Place sausages inside the buns.
5) With a slotted spoon, lift vegetables and place on sausages.
6) Serve immediately.