Beef with Basil
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Rump steak||1 Pound, cut into bite-sized pieces (450 Gram)|
|Green beans||8 Ounce, halved (225 Gram)|
|Groundnut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shredded fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Szechwan peppercorns||To Taste, roasted and ground|
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set aside.
3) Take a frying pan or wok and heat groundnut oil in it. Add beef along with marinade and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
4) Put beans and basil and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, combine corn flour with 1 tbsp of water and add it to the pan. Cook the sauce until it acquires and thick consistency.
6) Once done, add sesame oil and Szechwan peppercorns as per taste.
7) Spread the sauce over freshly cooked pasta and toss well. Serve immediately.