Turkey isn’t just for the holidays, with a smaller bird you can enjoy it at any time.
Please see video
1) Prepare a charcoal grill.
2) In a bowl, combine the salt, poultry seasoning, black pepper and olive oil, whisk together until blended.
3) In the base of a poultry pot, add the diced onion and bird stock.
4) Put the tower back on top and insert the turkey with neck side down.
5) Brush the seasoning mixture all over the turkey and tie up the wings.
6) Grill the turkey over indirect heat, around 300ºF oven, until the turkey is done and when a thermometer reads 180ºF in the thigh.
7) Carve out the turkey and serve as desired.
If you like to eat turkey at anytime of the year, other than Thanksgiving, then you should try this easy turkey grilling recipe. Roasting a bigger turkey can take a whole day but with small one it is not that lengthy. Watch the video and try your hands to enjoy a perfect turkey meal.