Cooking flattened steak with seafood sauce including mussells, fish, onions, shallots, snow pea sprouts, carrots, mushrooms, cream, tomato paste. Served with lettuce.
1 , flattened
Salt and pepper
For seafood sauce
Chopped mussel meat
Snow pea sprouts
Cos lettuce leaves
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. In a very hot non-stick pan, place the steak and cook until it gets to rare doneness, flip it once while cooking.
3. Meanwhile, in the same pan, melt margarine and put in mussel meat, fish, onion, carrot, shallots sprouts, and mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
4. Add in the cream and tomato paste, and let it cook until the carrots are soft and fish is cooked.
5. On a serving plate, with lettuce on one side place the steak.
6. Spoon the sauce over the steak and serve.