A crock pot pot roast is a wonderful thing. If you’ve been afraid of cooking a large roast, a slow cooker is the way to go. This slow cooker roast recipe contains simple ingredients and is oh so easy with a sprinkling of Cajun Cooking. A pot roast with vegetables and mashed potatoes is a perfect way to warm up on a cold night. If you’re looking for an easy crock pot roast recipe that’s sure to impress, you’ll love this one!
Large beef roast
3 Medium, peeled and quartered
8 Clove (40 gm), cut into halves
3 Tablespoon (Tony’s Original)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (onion, celery and green peppers)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat slow cooker.
2. On a platter, slit the beef and slide in garlic cloves all over the roast. Push deep down in the meat.
3. Sprinkle the beef all over with Tony’s Creole Seasoning.
4. Place the roast in the slow cooker and drizzle on top some olive oil.
5. Add in the shallots, turnip roots, baby carrots, cajun trinity and add the water.
6. Cover and let cook for about 8 hours.
7. Once ready serve hot with french rolls for a nice sandwich or with mashed potatoes.
Plan to treat your family and friends to a large roast this feast-day but scared of accomplishing it all alone. Fear not, for with slow cooker recipe on crock pot roast, even you can make a roast a large cut to the perfection. Serve it with a pot of simmered veggies and mashed potatoes and voila! You have a feast set for an entire crowd.