Stir-Fried Beef With Peppers
|Olive oils||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and cut into thin strips|
|Beef steak||450 Gram, cut into thin strips (Around 1 pound)|
|Pepper red||1 , seeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Green peppers||1 , seeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the olive oil in a wok or deep frying pan and stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2. Add the strips of beef and stir-fry briskly until evenly browned on all sides and almost tender.
3. Add the strips of red and green pepper and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce, sherry, salt and pepper to taste and the rosemary, and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve piping hot with brown rice.