1. Fill your Sous Vide with water about one inch of the max fill line, and set temperature to 134 degrees.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl combine soften 1/4 cup grassfed butter (salted), and mix with the marjoram, sage, salt and pepper.
4. Seal two BPA-free sous vide pouches, and line the insides with the mixture of herb butter.
5. Place two steaks in each pouch, and vacuum seal them. Place them in the water and set the time for 2-4 hours.
6. About 30 minutes before the steaks are done cooking in the Sous Vide, boil the cauliflower.
7. Drain the water, and add the cauliflower to a food processor or high speed blender. Add the parsley, butter, salt and pepper.Blend the cauliflower until smooth.
8. Whip 1/2 cup unsalted grass fed butter with 1/2 tsp black truffle salt.
9. Preheat grill to high heat about 500 degrees.
10. Remove the steaks from their pouches and sear them for 2-3 minutes per side on the grill.
11. Serve the tenderloin sliced thinly, topped with the black truffle butter and with a side of mashed cauliflower.