1. Take the beef loin and dust the house seasoning all over it. Gently press so that the seasoning adheres to the meat.
2. Sear the meat barely for a min so that the juices are sealed inside. Let it rest.
3. Take the cooled off beef loin and slice into very thin slices as shown in the video.
4. In a deep bottomed bowl, arrange the pieces of beef loin side by side slightly overlapping each other.
5. Pour in the house sauce so that the beef pieces are doused with it.
6. Sprinkle the minced garlic and green onion all over the beef.
7. Throw in the sesame seeds.
8. Top with the micro greens and serve right away.