1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. On to the prime rib, rub kosher salt, ground pepper, granulated garlic and chopped rosemary generously pressing gently so that it adheres to the meat.
3. For the prime rib: In a large baking pan, throw the piece of meat and put it in the oven for 4 hours.
4. Take out from the oven, let it rest for a while and slice it into 14 oz or 12 oz slices. Set aside.
5. For the Sauted Veggies: In a pan, heat the garlic butter and throw in the veggies. Saute them and take care not to overcook them.
6. Season with kosher salt and ground pepper.
7. Add a dash of white wine and finish off the dish.
8. Serve the prime rib with mashed potato or rice, a skewer of pan roasted shrimp and a condiment like horseradish.