Learn how to make beef carpaccio using beef tenderloin. Quick, easy, delicious!
2 Ounce, shave
1. Wrap the beef tenderloin in saran wrap and put into the freezer for over an hour.
2. Shave off as thin slices as possible from the hardened beef tenderloin.
3. Place the sliced portions in a plastic wrap and cover and tap gently with a meat mallot.
4. Remove from the plastic wrap and place the meat into a plate.
5. Add the capers to the lemon juice and add to the meat.
6. Add some salad greens, pepper and parmesan.