Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to intensify our marinated steak with a glazing of extra teriyaki sauce! Amazing with grilled baby bella mushrooms.
2 Pound (Teriyaki marinated)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Asian Classics Teriyaki Sauce (International Foods))
1. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
2. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
3. Place meat on grill. Sear 2-3 minutes, until they have changed color one-quarter of the way up from bottom.
4. Now, Turn it over and baste with Teriyaki sauce. Sear for 2-3 minutes. Turnover, baste. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to MEDIUM and close cover.
6. Cook to 5 degrees below desired internal temp, 5-10 minutes (refer to meat cooking guide for final internal temp). Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of beef.
7. Transfer meat to a clean platter; let it rest for 5-10 min. Slice thinly against the grain. Serve with additional Teriyaki sauce if you like and grilled veggies on the side.